Join a community of business owners
Looking to Connect | Collaborate | Celebrate
Here to Assist, with Biz Assist
Access a team of industry leading professionals, learn new stuff and grow your business.
Biz Assist provides you practical business workshops, exclusive online videos and content, annual consultations with our Network Partners, and regular opportunities to connect and collaborate with other businesses in the South West.
Try Us Out
- 1 Free Workshop or Business 101 Session
- Saving of $up to $44
Dip Your Toes in the Water
- Access to 4 Business 101 sessions
- One-on-One business advice session with Kingsley Smith from RWK Accountancy
- One-on-One business advice session with Anthony Congdon from Rethink Marketing
- Saving of over $300
All In For Your Business
- Access to all Business 101 sessions, 10 per calendar year
- 50% discount on all workshops, 10 per calendar year
- One-one One business advice sessions with all 7 Network Partners*
- Saving of over $500 per year on Business 101 sessions and workshops
- *Terms and Conditions apply
OUR NETWORK PARTNERS
Core West Insurance
Tahnee Brown at Core West Insurance, has over 10 years experience in Insurance Brokering and provides a fully mobile service. Specialising small to medium business risks, Core West can provide annual reviews of your current policies, recommend risk solutions for your business and provide claims management support if and when required.
David Harrison at 2Easy Computing provides quality, personalised and affordable technology services in the South West region. David can assist with both onsite and remote support, recommending and assistance in purchasing equipment, antivirus and cloud management, system health monitoring, as well as hosting and website design.
Aussie Home Loans
Shaun Brodison is the Co-Owner at Aussie Home Loans Bunbury and has over 10 years experience in Lending and Business Banking. Along with Home Loans, Shaun offers finance options in business lending and equipment finance, and can provide advice on what finance options are available to you and your business.
Community Bank Capel Bendigo Bank
They are committed to providing you and your business with all the benefits and services suitable to your needs.