Biz Assist Terms and Conditions
By subscribing to Biz Assist, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. BSW Connect registered business names:
- BSW Connect
- Business South West Connect
- South West Business Awards
- South West Business Excellence Awards
- South West Small Business Excellence Awards
- South West Small Business Awards
- Business South West
- South West Business Centre
- South West Business Women Connect
Collectively referred to as BSW Connect.
Biz Assist (‘the Services’) is a subscription-based service which delivers high quality specialist advice to small and medium businesses (‘Subscribers’) of all types and promotes a connected and collaborative community for businesses in the South West Region. This is achieved through providing:
- consultation vouchers with Network Partners
- educational seminars and workshops,
- regular networking opportunities,
- exclusive subscriber only content,
- the South West Business Directory. Subscribers are able to opt in to have their business listed on the directory, and
- hosting of the South West Business Women Connect Facebook group.
BSW Connect has partnered with highly regarded businesses and professionals in the South West Region to assist in delivering the Services. The Network Partners cover, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Tax and Accounting
- Financial Planning
- Insurance Brokering
- Business Lending and Mortgage Brokering
- Legal Advice
- Business Brokering
- IT Support and Consulting
- Commercial Property Management and Leasing
- Industrial Relations and Human Resources Consulting
- Psychology and Mental Health Support
The ethos of these Network Partners is to support and nurture the South West business community in their business journey.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Subscription and Event Communication
BSW Connect will communicate primarily to our Subscribers via email to the email address provided upon sign up for the Services.To change your email address, please email email@example.com.
The annual subscription fee for the Services is $160.00 (including GST) and must be paid either monthly ($13.33 including GST) or upfront using a valid credit card. Subscription payments for the Services are in Australian Dollars ($AUD) only. Educational seminars and workshops are provided at additional fees, which are advertised for each event.
Increase in Fees
BSW Connect reserves the right to increase fees annually, unless otherwise stated in a Special Offer. BSW Connect will provide 45 days written notice for any increase in fees.
From time to time, BSW Connect may run special offers for subscribers. Participation in Special Offers is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. To receive the special offer provided by BSW Connect, you must purchase a subscription to the Services during the offer period in accordance with the offer email, offer promotional website, or the subscription form.
Network Partner Consultation Vouchers
For monthly Subscribers, two consultation vouchers will be issued upon the initial Subscription payment, with one additional consultation voucher issued every two months thereafter, up to a total of seven consultation vouchers over a twelve-month Subscription period. For annual Subscribers, eight consultation vouchers will be issued upon the initial Subscription payment. Vouchers are only valid for the use of one voucher per Network Partner consultation per calendar year. If identified that additional vouchers are required, either by the Subscriber or a Network Partner, the Subscriber can upgrade their Subscription to pay annually to receive all eight vouchers immediately.
Unless BSW Connect states otherwise, all prices include GST. BSW Connect will provide tax invoices to Subscribers within 7 days of successful payment of subscription fees.
Credit card details of subscribers are retained by Stripe – the payment gateway used by BSW Connect to process payments. Renewal payments are generated by BSW Connect and actioned by Stripe using those details. You must advise BSW Connect promptly of any changes to your credit card details during your Subscription.
- Automatic renewal – By subscribing to the Services, you agree to automatic renewal of your Subscription.
- Subscription cancellation – You can cancel your Subscription before renewal at any time by giving BSW Connect 30 days written notice. This can be done by emailing BSW Connect, firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to the refund policy, or the discretion of BSW Connect, there will be no refund of subscription fees already paid nor any waiver of subscription fees still due for that subscription year.
- Subscriptions are not transferable – Your Subscription is not transferable for any reason.
BSW Connect offers a money back guarantee on the Services valid for the first 30 days of your subscription. Any applicable transaction fees will be deducted from the refundable amount.
BSW Connect reserves the right to terminate your membership at any time at our full discretion.
- To the extent that you acquire goods or services from us as a consumer within the meaning of the Australian Consumer Law, you may have certain rights and remedies (including consumer guaranteed rights) that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
- Nothing in this clause operates to exclude, restrict or modify the application of any implied condition or warranty, provision, the exercise of any right or remedy, or the imposition of any liability under the Australian Consumer Law or any other statute where to do so would:a) contravene that statute; or
b) cause any term of this agreement to be void,(Non-excludable Obligation)
- Except in relation to Non-excludable Obligations, all conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights, remedies, liabilities or other terms that may be implied by custom, under the general law or by statute are expressly excluded under this agreement.
- Except in relation to Non-excludable Obligations, our liability to you arising directly or indirectly in connection with this agreement and whether arising under any indemnity, statute, in tort (for negligence or otherwise), or on any other basis in law or equity is limited as follows:a) we are not liable for any indirect or consequential losses or any loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of business opportunity, economic loss, loss of data or systems, loss of use, or payment of liquidated sums, penalties or damages under any agreement sustained by you or any other person arising from or in connection with this agreement; and
b) our total aggregate liability under or in any way connected with this agreement is limited to the amounts paid by you to us under this agreement in the 12 months immediately preceding the date on which the claim arose.
- In relation to Non-excludable Obligations (other than a guarantee as to title, encumbrances or quiet possession conferred by the Australian Consumer Law), except for goods or services of any kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption (in respect of which our liability is not limited under this agreement), our liability to you for failure to comply with any Non-excludable Obligation is limited to:a) in the case of services, the cost of supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
b) in the case of goods, the cost of replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or having the goods repaired, or payment of the cost of replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or having the goods repaired.
BSW Connect reserves the right to replace or update these terms and conditions at any time. We will provide notice of these changes by publishing our new terms and conditions on the BSW Connect website and any replacement or update will be effective immediately. You should ensure that you regularly review our terms and conditions to take note of any changes.